Friday 4 November 2011


We are trying to write stories so that people will want to read them.

Down the driveway I go on my bike. Past the letterbox, up the hill, past the playground, down the hill, past the beach to the bakery. We get some hot chips. Finally we get home. We eat them. Immmm delicious!
by Ella

I was going into the shed, my Pop built a box and a giraffe and a tank. Daniel and I are colouring it in.
by Jordan.

I am so scared when I go down the tracks. We have to sit down otherwise we will fall out. It is scary at Rainbows End.
by Tayla

On the plane I was going to open the window but when I looked at the window there was no window only a curtain.
by Jade


Halloween
Down past houses Trick or Treaters come to my house. Down each street, creeping along some scary people come.
by Zachary

It's Halloween people! Come past my house because bats fly past my house. I am going to wear a fairy dress at Halloween. Halloween is fun and scary. The people give us lollies and a special Halloween Bag. My bag is a bat.
by Britney

The ghosts are coming! They are scary! They can go through your body. Ghosts scare babies.
by Rittivong

Quick get the lollies before they get here. Before he gets here! The people dressed up and Ashley came and got some lollies.
by Jessika

Down past houses Trick or Treaters come and I was scared of the monsters. I like Halloween because I dressed like a witch and my friend Ashlee dressed up like a fairy. We all like Halloween. Down past houses Trick or Treaters come. We all love ghosts.
by Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment